Do you have a document, webpage/website, marketing materials, workbook or other written work that you want to share with the world but want to make sure it’s free of errors?
That’s where editing and proofreading come in.
You are the author or writer of your own work. But sometimes you are so close to your own work that you don’t see the missed word, a few spelling mistakes or that a sentence or paragraph just doesn’t flow correctly. You may have made a few (or more) edits on your own and may not realize that in one paragraph you write in singular, plural, third person, first person and back; making it difficult for the reader to understand the really good information you want to share.
And that’s where I can help you out.
- A second (or third) set of eyes to objectively read your copy
- Review – Comments, constructive criticism, suggestions, questions and accolades of your work.
- Proofreading – Fix spelling and grammatical errors
- Editing – Provide alternative wording suggestions
- Editing – Suggest changes in formatting
I help you to make the changes to make your work better. When I am editing I do not re-write your work for you. However if you want a re-write I can provide that, see my Writing Service page. Most often though a good writer or author just needs someone to read through and provide comments on their work.